Thursday, March 22, 2012

Why Louisville Is Awesome...

This a snippet of an awesome infographic was tweeted to me last night and then emailed to me this morning. The sender must have known that if anyone would agree that Louisville is Awesome, it would be me. Unfortunately, I can't get it to embed properly, but clicky the linky, and you'll see the whole thing.

Very nice work by local tech company DBS Interactive featuring ten or so fun facts about Why Louisville Is Awesome.

Do you have more reasons why Louisville is Awesome? Contact them, and maybe they'll add your idea to their infographic.

I wish I'd had this when I was sending Flat Stanley back to Boston. Miss that guy.

1 comment:

stunoland said...

In order to compete in the 21st century Louisville CAN and Must do better than a 1950s style elevated waterfront express-way on the city's central business district river-front.